Takizawa's kagune is an ukaku-type kagune. Whilst Takizawa was an investigator for the CCG in Tokyo Ghoul, in Tokyo Ghoul:re he was implanted with Yoshimura's kakuhou; his kagune therefore being similar to Yoshimura's. The kagune is capable of firing shards upon its opponents, which are known to break quinques in the manga.
There are currently 3 stages for Takizawa.
Stage 1 Edit
A scimitar-like blade protrudes from your right arm with shards growing from your right shoulder.
-Click: Swing your kagune arm.
-E: Puncture an enemy with your kagune, stunning them and actually holding them for a short time. You then proceed to throw the enemy away from you.
-R: Fires a shotgun-like burst of shards at where you aim.
-F: Fires one huge shard. On contact with a player/NPC, it explodes and causes massive damage.
-C: Leap up and fire a volley of shards towards the ground.
Stage 2 Edit
Spikes grow from your right shoulder and forming a long blade longer than your arm. The kakuja fully wraps around your body and forms a mask on your face. This is an incomplete kakuja thus, having the insanity effect.
Requirements : Don't get your hopes up you ain't getting this soon. 5,000,000 RC Cells + Level 1,000
-Click: Swing the kagune arm.
-E : You teleport, stab then throw your opponent. If you threw a shard to the ground before using this move, you throw your enemy to the nearby shard, dealing bonus damage and detonating the shard.
-R : You teleport and grab your target with your left hand, then slam them down and stun them for 1.5 seconds.
-F : You charge rush, firing quick shards at enemy targets. If a shard is in range, the fire rate is doubled
-C : You fire a shard to the ground that lasts 15-16 seconds which can be detonated and deal bonus damage if you throw your enemy to the shard with the E move. ( Maximum 8 shards )
Stage 3 Edit
The complete kakuja fully covers your body having 2 blades sprouting from your back as well as enhancing physical ability. This is a complete kakuja thus, not having any insanity effect at all.
Requirements :Well if you want to grind for this- then bye cya in 5 years. 10,000,000 RC Cells + Level 1,500
- Click : Swings the blade switching from left and right every click.
-E : Similar to the 2nd stage but is buffed. Teleport and puncture the enemy and then throw them away.
-R : Same as the 2nd stage but is made stronger. Teleport and stab a target and slam them to the ground stunning the enemy by 1.5 seconds.
-F : Pause and suddenly leap up and form a circle firing 3 shards on nearby targets.
-C : Shoot a very long ranged shard where as it gets much more farther it does more damage.
- As of now, Takizawa has the most RC Required Stage (TakiK2) which needs 10,000,000 RC!
- As of now, Takizawa is the 3rd most expensive kagune, costing a whopping amount of 100,000,000 yen, only behind Kosshi and Tatara.
- This is the second set of items to be added to Ro-Ghoul that is exclusive to Tokyo Ghoul:re, the first being the T-Human quinque.
- In the manga, Takizawa is a one-eyed ghoul, but was turned into a ghoul in a similar manner as Kaneki having only a single kakugan and being tortured to the point of having white hair. However, in Ro-Ghoul, you'll still have the default two kakugan.
- Thanks, Omega_9081 for demonstrating the moves for the Wikia!
|RO Ghoul Wikia|