The Bikaku is one of three starter kagunes. It is balanced, with a mix of attack, speed and defense. The tail swings with a moderate range, with the ability to knock down opponents, or grab them instead. This kagune is most notably used by Nishiki Nishio in Tokyo Ghoul and Toyko Ghoul:re.
There are 3 stages to this kagune.
Stage 1 Edit
You summon a single forked tail on your right side.
Requirements: 0 RC Cells.
- Click: You stab your opponent with your kagune from the left or the right
- E: You pull your enemy in front of you with your kagune.
- R: You spin around yourself to hit enemies around you with your kagune.
- F: You jump, turn around yourself to hit the ground with your kagune to attack your opponent, creating a shockwave around the impact point. This attack was previously able to one shot almost all NPCs, but it was nerfed.
Stage 2 Edit
This stage of the kagune is almost twice as big as the 1st stage. The moves are almost the same but have a longer range.
Requirements: 15,000 RC (Edited by CreeperGriefer01)
- Click: Same move as stage 1, but with a different animation and in a longer range.
- E: Same move as stage 1, but with a different animation and in a longer range.
- R: You jump, then stab the ground with your kagune to create a shockwave, dealing damage to enemies around you.
- F: Same move as stage 1, but with a different animation. Has a longer range, faster slamming speed, and weaker damage.
Stage 3 Edit
This stage of the kagune is an OC creation and is actually not canon to Tokyo Ghoul. This stage is an incomplete kakuja that gives you a mask covering your entire face. The tail grows more spikes, appearing much more deadly. Just like KenK1 and KenK2 (from the Rinkaku kagune), there is also random text that fades in and out of view on screen.
Requirements: 2,500,000 rc cells (Fixed by CreeperGriefer01)
- Click: Same move as stage 1, but with a different animation and a much longer range.
- E: You slam the ground with your kakuja, creating a shockwave and dealing damage to your enemies.
- R: You hit your enemy upwards with your kakuja, throwing him/her away.
- F: You jump, dash forward very fast in a long distance and hit the ground with your kakuja, creating a shockwave and dealing damage to your enemies.
- Nishiki's kagune is the first in-game to have an OC (original creation), meaning it's not canon to the actual manga/anime of Tokyo Ghoul. This OC is Stage 3.
Stats (Stage 1) Edit
Stats for Nish2 (Stage 2) Edit
Stats for NishK1 (Stage 3) Edit
|RO Ghoul Wikia|