What's on your mind?
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
- Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
- Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
I made a tierlist on the current weapons, make sure you read all of it to understand it better. when you do you will understand all the basic rules it follows and how it works.
Guys this game need Event Boss and Clan War
I will be inactive for a very long time in this wikia, working on a new one. It means that I won't be fixing vandalisms, creating pages or something like these for a long time.
(Edit: I've begun a new Wikia for the namesake and to begin. It will be tinkered with until a consensus has been reached)
Hey, every active user on here.
I'd like to propose an idea of moving the Ro-Ghoul wikia to a more active panel. I know the Admins may be busy and I may seem rather impatient, but I'd like to be able to protect pages and really make the Wikia *pop*.
Moving the Wikia to a more active panel will allow these listed items to happen:
*An active Administrator team
*Protected pages to prevent vandalism
*Creating a user-friendly interface
*Constant updates from dedicated users
*Punishment of misbehaving users
*Clean and decorated Infoboxes
*Better looking theme
*And potentially more...
I just wanted to ask. It'd be nice to transfer and be able to make a new Wikia for those reasons listed above. By no means do I want to abandon the users/admins here. It'll just be nice to start clean and fresh again and work our way back up. Information from this Wikia could easily be transfered.
10 Votes in Poll
Recently I saw one or more troller(s) who puts stupid, dumb and nonsense things in the wikia : "gay" "sub2 iluke" "stage 30" or something like these. So I would like that the creator of this wikia allows only registered peoples to edit pages so that if a troller edits a page, we can find him easily. About time, don't worry, I guess even registered peoples have many free times in his life (including me).
It'd be nice if infobox images were capable of being a gallery. This would reduce clutter on pages for Kagunes/Quinques with multiple stages. Just unsure of how to do so 100%
If you change your Kagune does that mean you lose your RC and Yen as well as Reputation?
Joinnn the apessssss